The BrassKnuckles is our premier upright or wheels on rack.
Lift the bike into the alloy wheel tray, ratchet the arm down, secure the wheel straps and you are ready to go. Our goal in making the rack was to hold your bike securely, keep it simple, fit all crossbars, maintain a low profile while not in use and make it easy to use. Mission accomplished. Rubber coated stainless steel straps secure the mounting head to your crossbar for a clean look, the wheel chock folds into the head for a graceful look when not in use.
Lock cores sold separately for locking the bike to the rack and the rack to the car. We do not include locks as most people get two, then the locks would not match. You will need two locks per BrassKnuckles (one two pack for one bike rack, one four pack for two bike racks)
45lbs weight limit, works with bike wheel sizes 20" (kids bike) up to 29" adult bikes. Max tire width 3". If you do have a fat bike, you can buy the fat bike adapter kit. 48" max wheelbase, not for use with bicycles with front fenders.
- Non-corrosive Aluminum construction
- Form-fitting mounting hardware fits all crossbars (Ouray, Thule®, Yakima®, Aeroblade®, Whispbar®, Rhino Rack®, and factory)
- Ergonomic BrassKnuckles handle fits your hand like a glove
- No bike frame contact
- Easy installation and adjustment
- Fits all bikes 20" - 29" wheels (except with front fender)
- Purchase the 2-pack locks (sold separately) to lock rack to car, bike to rack