Roof Mounted Bike Racks
You may wonder why we only carry one style of Roof Mounted Bike Tray. The reason being, you only need one when you have the Thule SideArm which can carry every bike style including cruisers, mountain bikes, 29-ers, downhill bikes, fixies, road bikes and kids bikes, You name it, this bad boy can carry it. This is the same style that our public transit, RTD, uses.
- SecureHook™ arm holds the front bike tire (not the frame) securely in place; no contact with frame means your bike doesn't get scratched.
- Offers quick loading in minutes without removing the wheels—even large 29 in. tires fit with the longer ratcheting SecureHook arm
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with disc brakes, thru-axles and other non-traditional frame designs.
- Reinforced tray features rust-free protection; tray fits most 20 - 29 in. wheels and up to 2.6 in. wide tires
- Rear ratcheting wheel strap is easy and quick, and holds bike securely to tray; rubber rim adapter for wheel strap provides additional security
- Offering a universal fit, Thule Sidearm rack system works on nearly every rack system
- If you don’t have load bars that run in the direction of side to side, we rent those also.